On the 5th and 6th July 2022, a training camp organized by the pan-African economic awakening structure, ACCELARATE AFRICA, took place at the DJEUGA PALACE hotel in Yaoundé, Cameroon, on the theme: “Opportunities in the AfCFTA, Investment & Industrialization in Africa, Economic & Digital Transformation, Business Management & Scaling, Developing new continental business strategies amongst others.”
Several themes were addressed
- Training module 1/ workshop, Opportunities in the AfCFTA;
- Training module 2/workshop, Economic & Digital Transformation;
- Training module 3/ workshop, Investment & Industrialization in Africa;
- Identification & selection of innovative businesses;
- Training module 4 /workshop, Business Management & Scaling;
- Training module 5/ workshop: Developing new continental business strategies, Evaluation of businesses.
We were powerfully equipped and edified in relation to the great challenges of our continent. We came out motivated and determined to play our part in this revolutionary continental project.
Several members of AfYEF in Cameroon participated in this Bootcamp and received their certificate in the presence of the Minister of Small and Medium – sized Enterprises, Social Economy and Handicrafts.
In sum, we thank AfYEF and all its officials for the opportunity given to us to participate in this Bootcamp which enabled us to develop skills that will help us to develop and unleash our potentials. It has prepared us for investment and equipped us for an opening towards the industrialization of our continent and job creation.